Get Financial Aid
Unless you’re independently wealthy, chances are you may need some financial aid to help pay for school.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) – Everything you need to know about applying for student aid. This is your first step when applying for loans, scholarships, grants and work-study.
- PHEAA (Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency) – A provider of student financial aid services, including the Pennsylvania State Grant program and other state-funded student aid programs
- YouCanDealWithIt.com – Advice on how to deal with the financial aspects of going to college
- Federal Work-Study Program – Provides opportunities for part-time work at your college or university in order to help finance your schooling
- FinAid! – Offering the SmartStudent Guide to financial aid, including a scholarship search and online calculators for college expenses
- Fastweb – A scholarship search engine for finding the elusive “free money”
- Scholarships.com – Find scholarships while colleges recruit you
- ScholarshipPoints – A point-based reward program that enables you to enter in scholarship drawings
- StudentScholarships.org – The largest scholarship database on the Web
- High Five Scholarships – A free scholarship matching service that takes into account your personal characteristics, goals and interests